Create an account to get access to market analysis, demographic information, and insider tips in your area. Registration is free and we never sell your information
View market trends Learn about local trends including price changes, number of listings available, and average selling time.
$269,111 to $799,000
1-2 Bedrooms,studios, penthouse
n/a to 1,270 SF
Average Price PSF
Completed in early 2015, 1100 Millecento is among the latest offerings form the famed Related Group in Miami. The building was designed by the renowned architect Carlos Ott who also worked on Jade Ocean, Echo Aventura, Muse in Sunny Isles and several other projects throughout Europe and South America. The interior was designed by Italian Automobile designer Pininfarina - which is the group responsible for Ferrari, Maserati and Rolls-Royce.
Millecento has a total of 382 units and soars to a height of 42 stories with sweeping views of the Brickell skyline. The building offers 6 different floorplans with the following unit sizes - Studios, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Den and 2 Bedroom units. Millecento is located on the corner of SE 11th Street and South Miami Avenue. The building is within easy walking distance from Mary Brickell Village, Brickell City Centre, Brickell Avenue and a Publix supermarket.
On the roof of the building residents can enjoy one of the best rooftop swimming pools in Miami. This rooftop lounge offers a large swimming pool, private cabanas with direct views towards Biscayne Bay, Brickell, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach and more. This pool is located on the 42nd floor and is one of the highest in Miami. This floor also offers a club room to relax, watch TV or read a book and enjoy the views.
On the 9th Floor residents can enjoy more of the building amenities including a full gym with a full set of free weights, Smith machines and cable crossover machine in addition to cardio equipment. Renters can also enjoy the 2nd pool with views facing towards the West of Miami. There is also a private theater on this floor as well as pool table, mini library and a children’s play area. The lobby is staffed 24 hours a day and requires a FOB to enter. It is elegantly designed with a start red and gray color scheme reminiscent of modern Italian design. The building features 24 hour complimentary Valet service as well.
1100 Millecento Residence Features:
• Stainless Steel Appliance Package
• Gas Cook top Stove
• Italian Cabinetry with Exceptional Detailing
• Imported Stone Counter tops
• Breakfast Bar in Most Residences
• Full size Vanity Mirrors with Designer Lighting
• Floors and Wet Walls Clad in Imported Designer Porcelain Tile
• Designer Bathroom Fixtures and Accessories
• Spacious Soaking Tub and Glass Enclosed Shower
1100 Millecento Building Amenities:
• Located in the Heart of Brickell, Miami's Vibrant Financial District
• Sophisticated Interior Design by Pininfarina
• Extraordinary Architectural by Carlos Ott
• Retail Spaces such as Pininfarina Cafe
• Elegant Double Volume Entrance Lobby with Sleek Italian Furniture
• Elevated 9th Floor Level Resort Amenities Deck with Heated Pool and Spa
• Beautifully Landscaped Sun Terrace
• Elegant Club Citta Bar and Lounge with Stunning City Views
• Health Spa with Men and Woman's Steam and Sauna Facilities
• Exclusive 43rd Floor Cielo Room Amenities Deck with Infinity Pool
• Private Cabanas
• Access to the Exclusive Club Mare on Key Biscayne
• High Speed Internet in all Public Spaces
• Permanent Installation of Curated Art Collection
• Exclusive Concierge Staff
• 24-hr Complimentary Valet Parking and Secure Parking Garage
• 24-hr Attended Security Services and Controlled Access
• High Speed Elevators
• State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
• Private Screening Room